Thursday 12 May 2016

Actress Georgina Onuoha Slams President Buhari Over Fuel Subsidy


Actress Georgina Onuoha Slams President Buhari Over Fuel Subsidy
Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha took to Instagram to blast President Buhari for the recent removal of fuel subsidy which has seen the price of petrol rise to N145/litre.
She wrote,

“How do you fight corruption or corrupt system that you helped create in 1983? When you overthrew a democratically elected government? # Why are we so dumb to believe same old fraudsters and con artist?”
“Nigeria deregulates downstream oil sector, petrol to sell for about N145 a litre from 87 naira.#change you voted for #Change you believed in #Civil servants not paid in months #Inflationrising #No wage increase #No electricity #No fuel/gas in an oil producing country # And the youths are silent #My Frozen generation #My tribalist country #Innocent citizens dying in North-East #When do we begin to tell ourselves the honest truth?”
The actress also said she won’t stop praying for her country.
“Are we as a people so gullible? # wolves in sheep clothing # Dictators in civilian clothes #Words fail me. #I cry for my country # I’m praying for my country # I will fight for my country’s glory #speakoutNigerians#”

No comments:

Post a Comment