Wednesday 11 May 2016

Brymo Drops New Album, Says Chocolate City is Still Mad at Him

Brymo Drops New Album, Says Chocolate City Are Still Mad at Him
Brymo who released his fifth studio album ‘Klitoris’ yesterday told Toolz on Midday show that the people are Chocolate City are still mad at him.
The singer said, “Choc city is still very mad at me I see the
signs everywhere’, he said. ‘At the time I left, I had to make a choice, it was nothing personal.”
On if he tried to settle his beef with the label, the singer replied saying, “Many times I’ve tried as much as I could to find peace with them but it’s been impossible. It was an issue of two people with a contract and one party doesn’t honour it and when you ask they say we are friends. Then when it’s your turn, they remind you of the contract and when you try to get angry, they say we are family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment